Saturday, December 25th, 2021

2 kids die of electric shock in UP

Mahoba: Two kids were electrocuted after entering into contact with an electric fence set up around a farm to avoid the entry of roaming animals in Mahoba district of Uttar Pradesh, cops stated on Friday.

Police Inspector Vipin Tripathi stated cousins Ravi (12) and Aman (10), homeowners of Pipra town in Satna district in Madhya Pradesh, were going to Palka town with their households for a wedding event.

After a bath at a hand pump, they hung their clothing out to dry on the farm fence close by when the electric shock eliminated them.

Police have actually signed up a case versus Vinod Namdev, around whose farm the fence was set up. Namdev is yet to be detained.

Source: IANS