Kanpur: A fire broke out inside a godown because of short-circuit in Collectorganj region of Kanpur in Uttar Pradesh on Saturday morning.

Five fire tenders were pressed into action, a fire official said.

Six individuals including two children and an older woman were rescued in the construction.

No casualties have been reported.

“Five people were on the third floor and one on the fourth floor of the building. All of them have been evacuated. No incident of casualties have taken place,” Kanpur town SSP Ananth Dev said.

However, some folks alleged lacklustre within this administration.

Mahanagar Udyog Mandal, a dealers human anatomy, president Pawan Gupta stated, “It has been two hours since the fire broke out. Fire tenders reached the spot 30 minutes after the blaze.”

Source: ANI