Nagpur: A fire broke out on Thursday nighttime in Sandesh Dawa Bazaar construction of Nagpur because of a brief circuit in a medical store.

advertisements

“Fire broke out at around 1 pm and engulfed 70 shops in the building. We are trying our best to control fire. There was a short circuit in a shop which is the major reason,” Daya Shankar Tiwari, a fire officer said.

Fire tenders are found in the place and are participated in dousing the fire.
The blaze reportedly engulfed drugs worth lakhs of rupees. The total loss is yet to be anticipated.

advertisements

No casualties or accidents have been reported up to now.

advertisements

Source: ANI