Vikarabad: Three members of a Muslim family died due to electrocution. This incident took place at Rajapur village of Dharoor Mandal of Vikarabad District.
According to the details of the incident, Fakhruddin who was working as an agricultural laborer at Rajapur village reached the field when it was raining heavily with fast blowing winds. He had gone to the field along with his wife Khaja Bee (38) daughter, Tabassum (16) and son, Akram (12).
Suddenly, they were electrocuted during the rainfall and died on the spot. Two goats have also died with them. The bodies of these three individuals were shifted to hospital for postmortem.
Source: Siasat News